Friday, September 16, 2011

Tis the Season

                It’s almost October!!!  And you know what that means???  Halloween is just around the corner!!!  I can’t wait, but I’m sure JD and P (and perhaps JM) are definitely not looking forward to it.  I am absolutely GAGA for Halloween, and that is probably an understatement.  I love everything about spooky holiday, well alllllllllmost everything.  I’m not one to love the creepy, eerie, or scary feeling when watching all the scary movies that come on around this time (they give me nightmares for weeks on end), but other than that, I LOVE EVERYTHING!; pumpkin carving, fake cob webs that just gets stuck on any and everything, black kitty decorations, the colors of black, orange and purple, costumes, the list goes on and on.  I get so festive around this time that I even dress up the fur kids.  Yes, I am one of those moms.  My poor pooches probably hate it (I hope they are used to it by now), but I just can’t help myself.  

P last Halloween dressed as a lobster.

I have already started my search for what they will be this year.  Typically JD and P’s costume coordinate with mine, but since we won’t be chaperoning any human wee ones while trick or treating, I figure matching doesn’t really matter so much this year.  I have my eye on two particular costumes (which I’m sure they will hate me for).  Stay tuned to see what they are!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, LOVE that lobster costume on your furbaby lol! I was once a mean furmom too and would dress our cats up every year...until I had a child that I could dress up lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...