Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sleep Tight

                I just realized, I SUCK at writing blogs; alright, maybe not at the actual writing part, but at the writing them consistently (it's been a whole month since my last one EEK!).  I am going to try to change that, but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you.  I have a pretty busy next couple of months, especially since I decided to go back to school full time.

                Since I last wrote a lot has happened, so where to begin, where to begin?  Today, I have decided to devote my blog to my precious JD and her new and improved sleeping arrangement. 

My precious JD, just in case you forgot how beautiful she is {wink wink}

JM has insisted that JD needed a new doggie bed, “one that she can fully lay out on and NOT have her head hanging off of.”  He said watching her sleep on it made him feel uncomfortable.

P is a bit of a bed hog.

So the hunt began to find the largest of large doggie beds.  I searched the internet high and low, near and far, and found out that the largest of large dog beds weren’t exactly large (they were no bigger than the bed she already had) and not to mention, they cost a pretty penny (almost $200 and up).  At one point I even contemplated on just buying a twin sized mattress with a few sheet sets for her, but then I remembered The Crafty Nest had a giveaway awhile back and introduced me to Greener Pup Dog Beds.  I knew this is the bed I wanted, not only because the XL dog bed was 48' x 54' (a whole foot larger than most of the beds I saw), and that I had many different fabric options to choose from, as well as they’re a green product, but mainly because  100% of their proceeds go to helping out Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue, and as you all know, I am all about saving the puppies and kitties; however convincing JM was going to be hard.  Luckily after weeks of promoting Greener Pup Dog Beds to him and telling him all the pros and what very little cons they had (the con to JM was the green part), he gave in and said I could order any bed I wanted, and I wanted Greener Pup. 

                About a week and half to two weeks later we finally got the long awaited for package and MAN-OH-MAN!  this bed was HUGE!  

New -vs- Old

It was so big that P could barely see over it!  

P's as tall as the bed!

JD trying out her bed for the first time.

Needless to say, JD loves her new bed, and even though she loves her new bed, she still can’t help/resist sleeping in mine.  

Sleeping Beauty!


Like Greener Pup Dog Beds on Facebook here.
Become Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue friend on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...