Thursday, June 2, 2011

Accidents Happen

                NO!  IT CAN’T BE!  We were doing soooooooo well; WERE being the key word in that sentence.  JM is convinced that it was, what he so lovingly calls a “dangle,” but I know better!  It wasn’t a dangle; it was a complete and utter accident.  That’s right!  P had his first accident in months, and yes he hid it like he has done in the past.  I was shocked.  He was doing so well, but this morning when I woke up and got out of bed I smelt a stinky smell; a very familiar odor that should not be in the house, but rather outside in the yard.  I looked high and low, okay, maybe not high, but definitely low for it.  And there it was, lying like an unwanted prize underneath their doggie bed.  Lucky for me, P hasn’t changed up his hiding techniques, because I really didn’t want to tear the house apart only to put it back together again (I have more important things to attend to like homework, UGH! and ICK!).  Once I found this hidden surprise, I was, well, surprised, or more so shocked that P was able to move the sizeable (it’s big enough to fit both him and JD) and heavy bed over on top of the poop.  P is quite the muscle man, errrrm, I mean muscle dog.  So, I cleaned it up, gave P an angry finger shake with the ever so classic BAD DOG! line, and now we restart the counter.  How many days, months, or years (if we’re lucky, I'm keeping my fingers crossed) will P go without having a dreaded accident?

1 comment:

  1. Every once in a while Tuna will still have an an accident or shall I say 3 days of accidents. It's always in spurts. Maybe it's a pug thing. Winston had accidents up until he was about 3 or 4. Shake it off chica.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...