Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Part of Waking Up.....No Strike That

                Nothing quite beats waking up at the crack of dawn to discover your vehicle has been tampered with, and by tampered with I mean broken into.  UGH!  I am having a streak of bad luck, and I hope it ends sooner rather than later.  As for my vehicle, luckily nothing was damaged, and nothing of value was stolen; mainly because I don’t have anything of value in my car.  However they did nab my owner’s manual books, registration, and proof of insurance.  When I noticed my registration was gone, I jetted to the rear of my vehicle, but {WHEW!}  The thief or thieves didn’t swipe my license plate.  I wonder what this night bandit is going to use my paperwork for.  Is there anything a person can do with just a registration paper?  I called the police and filed a report.  The officer arrived about 45 minutes later, and from what he told me, it has been a busy morning with a lot of similar type calls.  The policeman stated, “These types of things come in waves.”  Hopefully this will be the last of it, and for the rest of my time in this small town will go smoothly.  I’m going to keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...