Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bling Bling

                After JD and P’s slight brush with freedom, it was time they got some bling, and by bling, I mean new identification tags.  After moving around a few times, their previous ones were two addresses ago old, so it has been long overdue.  JD had an appointment at the dreaded veterinarian office for a small ear infection she had caught from allergies and the change of weather; and that is where I noticed the most adorable tags.  As I was paying our bill on the way out, I saw on the counter an advertisement for Red Dingo Id Tags.  



They came in three different sizes to accommodate how much you wanted to have imprinted on them or for the size of your pet, and were just to die for.  I had to have them right then and there.  The lady at the front desk gave me the pamphlet and two order forms.  There were just too many to choose from.  They had paw prints, fire hydrants, butterflies, stars, skull and crossbones, fish, and so on.  I finally picked two out, and then I had to decide on a color.  It was tough picking them out, but I tried my best.  I turned in the paperwork and was informed that they would be mailed to my house within 7-10 business days.

                I checked the mail eagerly for a week, and then they were there.  I opened the envelope and saw the two most adorable tags with JD and P’s name on them and my contact information.  



Now the only problem was, JD needed a new collar to match the tag.  I hurried to PetsMart and Pet Co in hopes of finding one just right for her.  I stood in the collar isle for probably an hour at each store debating between harness and collar before picking one out.  Now if the two happen to go adventuring alone I can rest somewhat easier knowing that if they are found, and if that person is kind hearted, that they will return, or at least I’ll get a relieving phone call to know they’re safe and sound.

The pups wearing their bling

3 comments:

  1. You guys look super cool. I am totally gonna ask mommy for one!
    Pugs and Kisses,
    P.Tuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! My mommy said they're aruffable, I think that's a good thing. she was all smiles when she told me and JD about them.

    bones and biscuits,
    Mr. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cute!!I might have to get them for my boys too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...