Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mooyah Adventure

                Since moving away from my family and friends, I have become quite the adventurer in trying new restaurants.  There are so many here that I have never even heard of before, and the one I’d like to discuss today is Mooyah’s.  





Mooyah’s is a burger chain that makes you a costume burger to fit your taste buds.  You can choose from white or wheat buns, to no bun, and opt for a lettuce “bun.”  There’s the Regular Mooyah which is two patties, or a Junior Mooyah with just the one.  The toppings are similar to any other burger joint, ranging from lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, avocado, jalapenos, and many more.  The spreads are parallel as well, varying from mayo, mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce, ranch, and a few others.  And like other countless other burger places, they serve fries, a fountain drink, or a milk shake of 4 different flavors, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, or Oreo. 

                Once my meal was prepared and I heard my magic number, I retrieved my meal, only to be surprised are the quantity and quality of food in front of me.  Being my first time at Mooyah I chose to follow the advice of their portions.  Evidently a large fry is not just enough for 2-3 people, but for at least 4-5.  With all said and done, and bringing my meal to an end, the food at Mooyah’s is definitely tasty, and I will have to make it one of my burger go-to places in the future.


the bag of LARGE fries next to the regular fountain drink for comparison

inside the bag, definitely never ordering a large fry, unless I have 4 friends to share it with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...