Thursday, April 28, 2011

Décor Help

                I have hit a wall.  I feel like I’m in a funk, well, more like a rut.  I have a wonderful house full of blank canvasses, but have yet to do anything to them.  I am in desperate need of some change in my home décor that is affordable (cheap) and clean, which unfortunately means, no painting these wonderful walls of mine.  So far I switched up the dining room a tad by getting a new table runner and changing the center piece to a bowl instead of a vase.  



My problem is, I don’t know exactly what to put in the bowl.  I thought about doing Craftily Ever After’s idea of “felt rosette décor balls,” but then the options of what color, how many, just felt roses, how big weighed in.  So I am turning to you, my readers, for help and ideas.  What do you think I should put in this cute bowl of mine?



                Also I need some ideas as to what to put on these boring blank white walls, and what to put in the bare entrance way.





I have been in search for an inexpensive table, a fixer upper or not, as well as a cute mirror.  I absolutely love this mirror I found at Lowes, but have been holding off, hoping that maybe, just maybe it’ll go on sale.  As for the table, I've been leaning towards this one, because it matches the coffee table, as well as the end tables in the living room, since the entrance way is a small spot off of the living room. 



 I would fully and utterly love any suggestions.  PLEASE HELP!  

2 comments:

  1. I love IKEA. It is affordable and they have a unique selection. I just bought some small colorful balls to adorn our dinning table. Also you can never go wrong hunting for garage-sell tresures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Japanese and make it central to a fountain... small colorful stones, water, a nice sound.... of course, you will need a bunch of stuff to make the fountain!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...