Monday, April 11, 2011

Frosty Paws

                It’s no big secret that I spoil my dogs rotten, especially since I’m not ready to enter human mommy-hood, and have yet to step into the shoes of a wife.  So for the time being, I am happy taking care of my fur dependents/companions. 

                After a long fun filled day of playing with bee (Frisbee) and the ball in the hot sun, it only seems natural that I give JD and P something to cool down with, that’s where Frosty Paws steps in.  



Frosty Paws is a delicious non-dairy ice cream snack for your loveable furry ones that come in two flavors, original or peanut butter!  YUM!  I have seen other dog owners give their trusty loyal sidekicks ice cream cones, but in doing a little research, I found out that, dogs and cats, lack the proper enzymes to break down the sugar in milk (lactose).  Since this enzyme is not present, the lactose remains undigested and tends to ferment in the intestine, which then causes diarrhea (OH NO!).  So armed with this knowledge I tend to stay away from any dairy treats (with the exception of a cheese bit here and there), and go with the non-dairy alternative specially made for my four legged babies.  JD and P love it!  Their eyes glaze over as they lick away at the frozen delicacy in pure bliss.  Here are a few pictures and video of the two savoring their Frosty Paws.

JD loves her snack!


P diving face first into deliciousness!


The glazed over eyes of JD


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...