Sunday, May 8, 2011

Décor Help {part 2}

                It’s good to be home, but oh boy, it sure is quiet!  I had spent the last week visiting my oldest brother, his wife KC, and their two sons.  I love my nephews very dearly, but they sure do know how to drain you of your energy.  Ahhh….to be young, carefree, and lively like them again. 

                Also, I am proud to announce that JD and P were well behaved and didn’t partake into too much tomfoolery.  They actually stayed in the yard during this trip and no alarms were set off.

                Now, onto business.  I am sure everyone is dying to know what I put in my beautiful bowl.  It took a few trial and errors, as well as a small number of debates, but I think I found something that I love, well at least for now.   

 

        Trial and error 1                  Trial and error 2


               I found it at one of the few stores that I just absolutely fancy and very rarely leave without purchasing anything, Target.  I adore their home good section; I could spend hours and a small fortune on all the things I would like to own just in that section.  I probably spent a better portion of an hour starring at bowl fillers, debating between this one and that one; and sure enough I went with neither.  So what did I go with you ask?

PEARS!

side view

               Also, while on the hunt for this bowl filler, I came across another accessory I just had to have.  Now, I am debating whether or not to put something into this vase.  What do you guys think?

 
Close up of the gorgeous flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...