Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun Under the Sun


                All fun and all play makes for a tired JD.  JD, Ro-Ro (KC’s beautiful sable German Shepherd), the boys, KC, and I took a fun trip to what one of my nephews like to call “the duck park.”  We loaded up the car with the dogs, the boys, and their toys and headed to the playground.  I felt a bit bad about leaving P behind, but with two dogs and two young boys, KC and I had our hands full, as well as, I don’t think I could have dealt with P’s constant barking.  While at the duck park JD and Ro-Ro played fetch, ran around on the playground with the boys and all the other kids there.  Luckily the other parents didn’t mind a friendly wet nose and a little lick on their youngsters from what probably seems like a horse to their kids.  Here are some pictures from that fun day.

Playing on the playground. 

The pound with all the geese and ducks.


JD playing fetch with her best friend Ro-Ro.


JD needed to rehydrate!

A momma goose protecting her unhatched babies.  Don't get too close, or else she'll nip you!

A birdie hotel I may build and put in my back yard, on a smaller level of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...