Sunday, March 20, 2011

FURminator

                It’s spring time!  Spring, most commonly associated with budding flowers, birds chirping, the weather warming, and the emergence of bugs.  But for me and anyone else with a dog, spring means engaging in a combat situation with my nemesis, FUR!  P doesn’t seem to be too bad when it comes to shedding his undercoat, but JD on the other hand is in an allegiance with my fur archenemy.  JD’s breed has even been known to be called, “The German Shedder.”  Every year I try to arm myself with bigger and better artillery, but it seems like I always lose the battle.  This year I have equipped myself with the FURminator De-Shedding Tool.  We shall see who will win this round in the everlasting war.

JD with the FURminator

                The FURminator De-Shedding Tool was a bit of an indulgence purchase.  I was very hesitant on buying this brush due to the price, because, well, it’s just another brush.  All grooming products promise the same thing, to eliminate the shedding of dog’s hair, but with my experience, they seldom keep their promise.  Armed with this new weapon, I approached JD and her infinite supply of fur, and combed away.  About an hour into her grooming I had a tripled the volume of fur that I would typically get from other brushes and combs.  I had so much fur I felt as if I could build a new puppy!  I think I just found my weapon of choice.  I strongly suggest anyone who has a pet with an immense shedding problem to get this brush.  It is a life saver!  

JD's fur puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...