Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

                Halloween came and went, and I’m a bit bummed.  I didn’t get to do any of the things that make the holiday special.  No pumpkin carving, no decorating, and no dressing up to go out.  Definitely insert a SAD FACE here!  I tried to dress the wee ones up, and even bought them matching costumes (because in my world they have to go together like peas and carrots).  I was going to make P a monkey and JD a banana, but JM didn’t like them very much so I had to return them.  Originally I wanted these costumes


but there were two minor snafus.
  1. The raptor didn’t come in JD’s size, and
  2. They were sold out everywhere, even though they were a bit on the pricey end.  (Pricey = over $35 for one)

Since it didn’t come in JD’s size I found this,


that way they could still match, but even the triceratops hat was sold out for her size.  Oh well.  However I did try to make P a mummy pup, but he ended up looking more like a severely injured chug (chihuahua pug), so I unraveled him and let him off the hook…..this year.



Since I didn’t do a whole lot of adventuring on Halloween, here are some pictures of the pumpkins my brother and his wife carved that I just can’t get enough of.

isn't Mac D adorable in her monster costume???





P.S.  Comments make me HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...