Thursday, December 1, 2011

Subway Art

                I have officially jumped onto the subway art fanatic train.  So much that I have been planning on creating my own version of a conversation starter when people enter our home, kind of like a coffee book.  After much web searching, Etsy window shopping, Pinterest inspiration, and tutorials, I finally mustard my inner creativity to put together my own subway art for the first time (EEK!).


My inspiration I found on both Etsy and Pinterest

My attempt on my home town (or as close to a home town a military brat can get)

and it wouldn't be complete if I didn't make one for JD.  However I'm thinking about tinkering around some more with this one.

                Eventually I want it to end up looking like this, (but with my layout) which is where I found a super easy and unique tutorial for those who don't have a Cricut, which I don't.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...